*NEW*Sweat Equity Program:
Do you need help with your home, either in the garden, cleaning, organizing, construction or design? We do it all, or we can do it with you, working with you, one on one, combining our home building and home making skills with our decades of experience as teachers.
****UPDATE*** NOW PROVIDING EARTHQUAKE PREPAREDNESS AND TRAINING
- The Dragonfly Team is a multi-talented, multi-skilled team whose work experience and training includes years as classroom and community educators as well as our work in design, construction, urban farming, personal time and space management, photography, human rights advocacy and community organizing.
- Now we are combining these skills to offer home makers and home owners a way to get highly skilled and quality work for their homes while, applying your own “sweat equity”, saving money and learning DYI skills in the process.
- Work with our master craftspeople, applying your
own “sweat equity” to the task. You get the benefit of our expertise, skill and experience while saving money and learning something new. We work with you every step of the way.
- We work with all ability levels and are specifically trained and aware of DISability accommodations and instruction and support. We specialize in working with people with ADHD, Autism, Hoarders, all disabilities, PTSD.
We can help you sort, organize, store, prioritize and have some sense of control of your space. We can set up maintenance plans and teach maintenance strategies. We work with you to create a space that works for you.
Household Management & Organization:
- Deep Cleaning
- Routine cleaning
- Clutter Removal
- Allergy Abatement
- Decision making
Repairs & Maintenance
- Window Washing
- Design, Planning, Permitting
- Color selection
- Purchasing including shopping vintage
- Assembling Furniture
- Cement work
- Disability access & accommodations
Garden Planning, Maintenance & Design
- Organic Urban Farming
- Drip Irrigation Installation and Maintenance
- Garden Design & Construction
- Xeriscaping (Garden design for low water use)
- Raised beds
Serving: Echo Park, Silverlake, Los Feliz, Eagle Rock, Glendale, DTLA, Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Northeast Los Angeles, Southern California