- Film Location
- Set Design and Construction
DragonflyHill Urban Farm is available to the film industry in many capacities, including rental of the entire location. DragonflyHill Urban Farm included the 2800 square foot Museum House, a 1914 restored Craftsman with period furnishings and original features, the 1920 Studio, including the Gallery Barn, the Frida Room, the Phoenix Room and a bathroom. The House and Studio sit on at 6500 Sq Ft lot in Echo Park/Westlake, near Downtown Los Angeles. There is ample parking on the premises.
Costs for use of DragonflyHill Urban Farm are between $1000-$5000 a day, depending on the scope and impact of the projects. We may be able to make minor adjustments in costs for low budget, student and independent projects especially for projects running for longer periods of time. The maintenance and use of the space and the impact of a film crew is considerable. Requests that don’t respect our labor or resources will not be considered.
- period restoration and furnishings
- craftsman house, mission house, arts and crafts style
- original architecture
- gazebo, garden, patios, urban farm, fruit trees, rose bushes, grape vines
- 5 bedrooms
- back studio/cottage
- off street parking, parking space, driveway
- city view,view of the Hollywood Sign
- fire place
- exterior staircase/ fire escape
- guest house
- hardwood floors, tile, slate
- library, books, home offices (3)
- natural light
- tool shed, tool room, garden shed
- urban environment, rural or suburban look
Click on images for larger view. Each category is viewable as an autonomous slide show. All photos by DragonflyHill Studios.
Exterior and Gardens
Dining Room, Living Room and Kitchen
Downstairs Bedroom, Parlour and Bathroom