Specializing in taxes for:
- Sharing economy and small businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Performing and Visual Artists
- Short forms
- Advise you on how to document and organize your spending for optimal tax advantage.
- Review past tax forms and write amendments if additional refunds can be found.
- Take care of your federal and state taxes on a yearly basis, handle extensions and late filings.
- Assist you in the event of an audit.
Andy Griggs is a certified tax preparer who specializes in taxes for educators, performing artists, small businesses and non-profits. Before working as a tax preparer he directed plays and administered theaters, served as a teacher in L.A. public schools. He is currently a member of the Dragonfly Team at DragonflyHill Urban Farm. and serves on the Board of the We Empowerment Center.
To make an appointment or find out more about our DragonflyHill Community Tax Services: 310-704-3217 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org